by Sandy Kirby Quandt
- 2 cups gluten-free graham cracker crumbs (Or you can purchase a gluten-free graham cracker pie crust, and eliminate the cracker crumbs and butter.)
- ½ cup melted butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 16 ounces dessert whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- 2-3 large bananas, sliced
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- Chocolate syrup
- 8 – 10 maraschino cherries, patted dry
Combine the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter and press firmly into a 9 inch deep dish pie pan. (If you use a pre-made pie crust, you can skip these steps.)
Beat the cream cheese with a mixer until smooth.
Combine one third of the whipped topping with the cream cheese, mixing well. Spread onto the crust.
Top with sliced bananas, strawberries, and pineapple, in that order.
Spread the remaining whipped topping on top of the pie.
Refrigerate for 4 hours or up to a day ahead.
Before serving sprinkle the chopped nuts on top of the pie, drizzle with chocolate syrup and place maraschino cherries on top.
If you think others would appreciate reading this, please share it through the social media buttons.
I wish you well.
Please enter your email address on the form located on the right sidebar to sign up to receive posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. Thanks!
One of my articles is scheduled to appear on Inspire a Fire June 7, 2016. Please stop by.