By Sandy Kirby Quandt
Here is the recipe for a tasty gluten-free, one-dish slow-cooker meal that is a cinch to make.
- 1/4 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups diced Velveeta cheese
- 7-8 medium potatoes, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary
- 10 3/4 oz gluten-free cream of celery soup
- 1 soup can milk
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, or whatever chicken part you like
Place layers of green peppers, onions, cheese, and potatoes in slow cooker.
Sprinkle Rosemary, salt and pepper over chicken and lay on top of potatoes.
Combine soup and milk, pour into slow cooker.
Cover and cook on Low 8-9 hours. Test that potatoes are soft. Just before ready to serve, cook carrots in microwave 2 minutes. Add to slow cooker.
If you think others would appreciate reading this, please share it through the social media buttons.
I wish you well.
Please sign up to receive posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. Thanks!